Balanced Good’s Values
- To help women and leaders find balance in their work; recognizing that work in the social-profit sector can often lead to compassion fatigue and burnout, Balanced Good is determined to help with this.
- To help charities do good; through quality work, sustainable fundraising, and supporting the professionals who build and strengthen the sector.
- To celebrate and recognize that our work in this incredible sector is one part of a bigger life picture, and to ensure worklife balance is encouraged, promoted, and supported in all avenues of work.
- To treat clients, employees, and all stakeholders with the upmost respect and expect the same from our counterparts.
Balanced Good adheres to the guides and standards outlined by the Association of Fundraising Professionals’ Code of Ethics and Donor Bill of Rights.
Our Promise to You
As your employer, and partner in your professional goals, Balanced Good promises to:
- Prioritize your work-life balance, mental, emotional, and physical health, and ensure our clients do the same.
- Provide you with the tools and resources required to meet your professional goals.
- Invest in your professional growth through training, mentorship, and supporting your active participation and volunteerism in the social profit sector.
- Cheer you on when you do great work, meet your goals, and shine in our sector.
- Support you and problem solve when you face challenges in meeting goals.